ONE VALLEY – ONE TICKET
THE highlight to your summer holiday in the Stubaital!
Your Stubai Super Card is available free of charge from reception.
It’s also valid on your arrival and departure days.
- free travel on Innsbruck Transport Services (IVB) buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free travel on the Stubaital Valley Railway: Fulpmes–Innsbruck–Fulpmes
- entrance to the StuBay water park (for 3 hours per week)
- free use of the indoor swimming pool pool in the Neustift leisure centre
- free use of the Miederer Schwimmbad’l swimming pool
- free use of the Stubai glacier lifts, 1 ascent and descent per day (no transport with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahn lifts: 1 ascent and descent per day
- free use of the Bergbahnen Schlick 2000 lifts: 1 ascent and descent per day
- free use of the Elferbahnen lifts in Neustift: 1 ascent and descent per day
- 1 ride per week on the Mieders dry toboggan run
You can find all information about the Stubai Super Card here